To signup for our newsletter for info on upcoming events: http://bit.ly/asmpny-news
ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers) www.ASMPNY.org and Photoville www.Photoville.com , invite you to participate in our special Portfolio Review event at this year's (2019) Photoville photo festival, on Sep 21nd and/or Sep 22nd.
(note: the signups are best viewed in desktop mode, on mobile, as you scroll down, click the "more" button to view additional signup slots)
It's time to make the connections and get the feedback you've been looking for to move your career forward. Don't miss this opportunity to meet with renowned art-world professionals. Some important notes:
•Each photographer will show one portfolio and will have 15 minutes with a reviewer. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the listed start time and remember your Table #.
•A maximum of 2 signups per photographer is allowed and please no doubling up shifts on a reviewer.
•No portfolio over 16×20 will be allowed for ease of reviewers. Due to the outdoor nature of the event please refrain from bringing limited edition or one of a kind prints.
•Printed and digital portfolios are accepted.
•Make the packing material easy to get through so as not to slow down the review. Time spent on packing/unpacking is included in your time with a reviewer.
• If a reviewer asks you to contact them, that’s great! Otherwise, please don’t solicit personal contact information from the reviewers. (Leave a promo!)
• The location will be inside the Photoville Beer Garden / Lawn area. Here's a little map http://bit.ly/Photoville2019map
For more tips please visit: How to Survive Your Portfolio Review http://time.com/4279079/how-to-survive-your-portfolio-review from Time magazine.
Our reviewers are (edited 09.05.19):
- Andrea Wise - Visual Media Consultant - www.andreawise.com
- Brad Smith - VP - WWE. He is also a former Sports Photo Editor for the New York Times.
- Caroline Wall - Director - Robert Mann Gallery www.robertmann.com
- Daniel Aycock - Owner - Front Room Gallery www.frontroom.org
- Deirdre Read - Photo Research Editor - Hearst Lifestyle Group
- Emily Bogle - Photo Editor - NPR Visuals
- Julie Grahame - Curator - juliegrahame.com , aCurator.com
- Lauren Steel - Visuals Consultant
- Michael Kaminski - JUICE Pharma Worldwide
- Michele Jaslow - Curator
- Monika Wuhrer - Artistic Director - Open Source Gallery
- Nancy Borowick - Photographer & educator. http://www.nancyborowick.com/bio/
- Sarah Foster - Senior Creative Content Manager - Getty Images
- Sarah Leen - Director of Photography - National Geographic Visual Media
- Stella Kramer - Photography Consultant
- Tracey Woods - Photo Editor - ESSENCE - http://www.traceywoods.com/about-1
For detailed reviewer bios please checkout : http://bit.ly/photoville2019_bios
We look forward to seeing you!
We cannot accept same day cancellations. Refunds will be provided if Photoville is closed due to inclement weather. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions, please put "photoville" into the subject line for questions related to the reviews. We hope you enjoy the festival!