Please click on the button below to reserve your spot for the class you are planning to attend. Weekly classes will now be held in the church hall and to comply with Covid guidelines and ensure everyones safety we are limited to 18 spots per week and everyone must wear a mask.
Spring Session runs through April 21st Classes will resume outside when the weather improves.
We have added a toning section to the workout, please bring light weights if you would like for those routines.
By signing-in to the class you acknowledge, certify and consent to the following:
- In the past 14 days you have not had any of the CDC identified symptoms of COVID-19, including, but not limited to: Fever (100.4F or above), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- In the past 14 days, you have not had close contact with an individual who tested positive for, or was otherwise diagnosed with, COVID-19. This would include household members and anyone else of whom you were within six (6) feet for approximately 15 minutes or longer.
- In the past 14 days, you have not traveled internationally or domestically to a state that New York State requires a quarantine upon return?
- In the past 14 days, you have not tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting results of COVID-19 testing/diagnosis as a result of symptoms or possible exposure.
- Using the provided non-contact temperature scanning tool, you confirm that your temperature is NOT at/above 100.0F.
If you have signed up for a class and you are unable to attend please delete your reservation to open the spot for another person.
We look forward to seeing you at OPA-cize!
St Sophia Greek Orthodox Church