Attendees - Indoor Worship
We offer a “hybrid” model of worship with ONLINE WORSHIP on Sundays at 9 AM and IN-PERSON WORSHIP in the CLC (limit to 150 people plus worship leaders and volunteers) as noted on the schedule below.
If you plan to worship in person, sign-up is required. We also ask that if you have any symptoms of illness or were potentially exposed to someone with Covid to remain home and enjoy the worship online.
Safety precautions to observe while you attend indoor worship:
(Note: Full Guidelines for Indoor Worship Services can be downloaded below.)
- Before going inside the church, self-screen and do not attend if you are ill, you have been asked to quarantine by a health care provider or if you are a person at higher risk for severe COVID-19 illness.
- Everyone age 6 and older is required to wear a face mask while in the building. Children ages 3-5 are strongly encouraged to wear a mask as much as they are able.
- Everyone should wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer when they enter and leave the building, before and after touching their masks, and after touching surfaces in the building.
- Maintain strict social distancing of 6 feet or more between people who are not in the same household.
- There should be no sharing of food, beverages, chairs, Bibles, hymnals and other items.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- If anyone who attended the event becomes ill with COVID-19, the church must be notified.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
|| Our Savior's Lutheran Church