Indoor Worship Volunteers
We will begin to offer Indoor In-Person Worship Services on October 25th. Services will begin at 9am and are expected to run 30-40 minutes and will not include singing. Initially, these services will be held as a trial, and are expected to occur from October 25th through November 22nd.
In order for these services to run smoothly, we will need the assistance of volunteers. Please select from the options below. Volunteers will receive training for each of the roles.
Below are the guidlines that have been put forth by the Re-opening Committee.
Bridgewater United Methodist Church
- Ushers will take the temperature of all attendees.
- Attendees will be escorted to a seat by an usher.
- All attendees and volunteers must wear a mask - no exceptions.
- The family restroom will be available. Bathrooms with stalls will remain closed.
- Please do not congregate or socialize anywhere inside the church building. You are welcome to greet each other outside of the building.
- When entering and exiting the sanctuary, maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
- You have not visited one of the states on the current Travel Advisory list within the last 14 days.
- You have not come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- You are not experiencing fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
651 Country Club Road, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
|| Michelle Krynicky