CBI Contact list
Please sign up for the service(s) you plan to attend by clicking on the respective button(s) below. If signing up for others, please note their names in my comments. Thank you!
Respectfully, in-person attendance at CBI services requires adherence to
CBI health safety protocols including
proof of full vaccination.
Thank you for continuing to follow CBI health protocols, which are regularly reassessed with an aim of balancing the needs of the most at risk with the desire to return to normal operations. NJ Guidance advises, COVID-19 remains a threat, particularly at indoor gatherings with unvaccinated individuals.
We welcome the congregation to join in-person activities in the CBI building. For those who wish not to attend in-person, remote access is available for all services.
Proof of full vaccination is required by all eligible congregants and guests five years and older when entering the building.
You may provide proof of vaccination in advance:
- Upload photo or vaccination card by clicking here, or
- Email copy of vaccination card to Paul Gibilisco at [email protected] , or
- Come to the synagogue office in person.
You may also:
- Show actual vaccination card, photo or online registry at the door.
The full resolution explaining this policy can be found by clicking here.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to Paul Gibilisco at 973-379-3811 (x118) or [email protected] .
At all times while on CBI property, please…
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and as needed. Sanitizer will be available.
- Remain at least 6-feet apart from other attendees or family groups/pods, except while sitting in the non-distanced seating section.
- Face mask required indoors and recommended outdoors, unless actively eating or drinking.
Please do not attend in-person if in the past 14 days you have experienced Covid-19 symptoms, including:
- Diagnosed with Covid-19.
- A temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher.
- Fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of smell or taste; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.
And, for those not fully vaccinated, if in the past 14 days you have:
- Traveled outside the region.
- Been exposed to a person with Covid-19.
If you fall ill with Covid-19 within 14 days of attending, please notify Karen Tucker at (908) 313-5677 or [email protected] immediately, so that we may follow contact tracing protocols.
You are encouraged to attend remotely via Zoom/YouTube if you are at a high risk for contracting Covid-19. High-risk individuals include those 65 or older, and people who have serious chronic medical conditions (e.g., heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, kidney disease, cirrhosis of the liver, extreme obesity).