This public and informal ‘pick-up’ ultimate frisbee game is a play ‘at your own risk’ game and by signing up and/or playing you understand and are willing to assume the risks associated with it.
THE RULE: Show up if you sign up.
SCROLL DOWN TO SIGN UP TO PLAY!
Please arrive at on time and be warmed-up and ready to go - we start on time.
Limited to first 16 to ensure we can get a good run in (max 7v7 with a sub).
Some of our rules and norms…
- We are here to get a safe, fun and efficient workout
- There will be inadvertent contact – but all players should be under control, aware and seek to avoid contact at all costs
- It is a foul if you initiate contact on a receiver – do not make a play on the disc if you cannot do so without risking contact
- If fouled, call a foul – don’t feel bad about it
- If you want to dispute, dispute it and we take it over
- Stay under control and aware of your surroundings!
- We play arm's length distance from thrower to encourage new players
- Let the two players involved in the play make the call / no call
- It is fun to make a good play or score a goal – on a 50/50 call, reward the good play
- During mid-April to mid-Oct games are outdoors in Hershey, at very very nice grass fields.
- During the winter we play INDOORS at IN THE NET in Palmyra.
FOUNDERS PARK HERSHEY
|| Timothy Matas