MOTEL - Covid 19
Please note that the number of lunch bags have increased but the number of sandwiches per bag has decreased to 1-sandwich as of November 9th!
During the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily closing the doors of our Statesville Avenue Shelter to open a 160-bed shelter inside a motel. Our goal is to provide a non-congregate setting for any shelter guest with a COVID-related risk condition.
- Sign up to provide 160 bag lunches for the guests at our off-site shelter. Please note that each bag will have 1- sandwich.
- If it appears all sign-ups are full for a particular month, we encourage you to use the tabs at the top of the page to find another month to support us!
- Drop off lunches between 8:30am – 11:30am at our shelter located at 1210 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC.
- Note that we require you to sign up one week in advance, to ensure our kitchen has time to plan accordingly for any days without lunches.
- Please review the Bag Lunch Guidelines PDF for guidance on what to include in the bags. (See below and under "Related Files")
|| Roof Above (formerly Urban Ministry Center and Men's Shelter of Charlotte)