DORMS - COVID 19
Please note that the number of sandwiches have been decreased as of November 9th!
The risk of contracting COVID-19 is greater in congregate settings. We have secured an off-site shelter in Charlotte through March 2021, to provide safely distanced shelter for 70 guests whose path out of homelessness is through employment.
- Sign up to provide 70 bag lunches (1-Sandwich per bag) for the guests at our off-site shelter. Address and location of the shelter will be provided upon automatic email confirmation once you have signed up. Please check your emails for this message from Sign Up Genius!
- If it appears all sign-ups are full for a particular month, we encourage you to use the tabs at the top of the page to find another month to support us!
- Drop off between 4:00pm - 6:00pm (guests will keep their lunches in their fridges overnight, as many will work during the daytime hours).
- Note that we require you to sign up one week in advance, to ensure our kitchen has time to plan accordingly for any days without lunches.
- Please review the Bag Lunch Guidelines PDF for guidance on what to include in the bags (See below and under "Related Files").
|| Roof Above (formerly Urban Ministry Center and Men's Shelter of Charlotte)