Thank you for signing up to provide dinner to our youth group and adult leaders this school year. This long-time tradition is made possible only because of the faithful generosity of parents like you! For some of you, this is old-hat and you know what to do. For others, below are some answers to FAQs:
First Baptist Church
- What time does it need to be ready?
- It's very important that the meal be ready to serve at 5:00. A good majority of the youth are already here for youth handbells and we have a large crowd at exactly 5:00 weekly, without fail. Having dinner ready at 5:00 helps the evening go smoothly.
- How many do I plan for?
- Though it's impossible to know for sure, in the Fall and Winter, we typically have 35-40ish and in the Spring 30-35ish. Feel free to reach out to Jonathan for an attendance update near your date for a better idea.
- What exactly do I bring?
- We ask that you bring dinner and drinks for everyone; dessert is optional. Paper products and ice are provided. Some ideas of meals provided before include pizza, hot dogs, tacos, spaghetti, Chinese, lasagna, chicken strips, Arby's sliders, cheeseburgers, BBQ, breakfast (in various forms), etc. This is not an exhaustive list. Anything brought is very much appreciated!
- Can I share the meal with another parent or church member?
- Yes, of course. You can either do this for one meal or, perhaps, consider sharing twice (once per semester) to even it out to a "once" per school year :)
101 N Main St, Kannapolis, NC 28081
|| Jonathan Hale