Alert Road Testing, Inc. at Marian High School (MHS)
***MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL OCCUPANTS IN THE VEHICLE. THE NUMBER OF PERSONS IN THE VEHICLE ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) INCLUDING THE EXAMINER.***
Alert will be in the North Front Parking lot of Northbrook Presbyterian Church, 22055 W. 14 Mile Rd., Beverly Hills, MI 48025.
Look for the 16 ORANGE construction cones with the WHITE poles - that is where the test will begin.
Please bring the following:
ADULTS (18 years of age, and older)
- TIP (permit) -or- $0.01 Receipt from the Secretary of State.
- If you have a license from another country or state, please bring that as well.
TEENS (under age 18)
- Permit (Must be held for AT LEAST 180 Days from the issues date and ALL NUMBERS & LETTERS must be LEGIBLE.)
- The WHITE Segment 2 Card
- A parent / guardian MUST attend. If not, then a hand-written letter giving permission for someone else (write in the name) to escort during the test. A copy of the parent's/guardian's drivers license must be with the letter. The escort/guardian must be age 21 or over and a licensed driver.
- There is only to be ONE additional person in the car with the student (ie. instructor, teen and parent/guardian).
- The COMPLETED GDL Driving Log documenting at least 50 hours of driving, and must include at least 10 hours of nighttime driving.
ALL (ADULTS AND TEENS) APPLICANTS:
- The testing fee is $80.00 MON-FRI and $85.00 SAT & SUN **CASH ONLY**
- An additional $30.00 fee is charged if you need to RENT the Driver's Education vehicle for the road test.
- CURRENT PROOF of registration and insurance on the vehicle that will be driven for the day of the test.
- ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE LEGIBLE and CURRENT, this includes INSURANCE & REGISTRATION on the road test vehicle. If you DO NOT have UP TO DATE documents there is a $20 CASH FEE, so please be prepared! State rules: no proper documentation, no test.
The test will last approx. 1 hour, that is from the time you arrive to the time that the test is finished. Keith Lee will be the only one performing these driving tests. As a friendly reminder: There is NO PRACTICING in the parking lot on the day of the test.
Must arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time, as there is paperwork that needs to be completed. If you arrive 10 minutes or later than your scheduled time, you may have to reschedule.
Rescheduling / Cancelation Policy: You may delete/reschedule online. There are no rescheduling/ cancelation fees. We ask for a minimum of 24 hour notice if possible.
Refunds: Only in the case of a document or vehicle failure, will a full refund be given. No refunds once the Basic Controls Skills (Parking) Test begins.
Alert Road Testing, Inc.
Testing at the Northbrook Presbyterian Church, 22055 W. 14 Miles Rd., Beverly Hills, MI 48025