ASP Donuts 2022
Each week a volunteer purchases donuts and sells them after the 9am service to help raise funds for our trips in the summer.
This is how it works.
- Generally we purchase 2-3 dozen donuts usually from Meijer because we can get them for $7.99/dozen. You can purchase them from anyone you want.
- Call Meijer at 630-762-7200 and ask for the bakery 24 hours in advance to place your order. Here are many of the donuts that are available at Meijer:
- Glazed chocolate cake doughnut
- Cinnamon sugar donuts
- Double chocolate donuts
- Twist donuts
- Apple fritters
- Raspberry bismarks
- Boston creme donuts
- Glazed donuts
- Chocolate iced cake donuts
- Sour cream iced cake donuts
- chocolate iced sprinkle donuts
- Custard long johns
- Kids Caterpillar donuts
- Glazed cinnamon twirls
- Cinnamon fries regular glaze
- Bring the donuts to church by 9:45am. You will need to man the table from the end of 9am service until usually around 10:30am.
- If a table and collection basket and napkins are not out you will need to set those up. You can get baskets above the microwave in the kitchen. The narrow bread baskets work best. You can get more napkins in the hospitality cabinets in the room behind Fellowship Hall.
- There isn't a set price for the donuts. People put in a free-will donation to pay for what they buy.
- You can reimburse yourself for the cost of the donuts from the proceeds of the sale.
- If there are a large quantity of donuts left you can take them home and freeze them. Let me know if you do this.
- Put the money in the zippered donut bag in the ASP box behind the Volunteer desk in the church office before you leave.
or [email protected]
630-441-3403 (cell phone)
UMCG Fellowship Hall
|| Carolyn Burnham