Please sign up for a 15 minute time slot to browse the Weston Public Library Children's Room by yourself or with your family, you may add a comment in the comment section if you are looking for a specific book title, or have questions. Only one reservation per 15 minute time slot permitted-please only reserve 1 time slot-if you reserve more than 1 time slot we will only keep the first time!
When you visit:
- Wear a mask. Anyone age 2 or over must wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth.
- Please do not bring any outside toys.
- There will be no food or eating allowed in the Children's Room.
- A parent or guardian must remain with children at all times
- If your child selects a book from the shelf that they no longer want, please leave it on the cart marked "unwanted books" near the catalog tablet as it will have to be quarantined for a period of 24 hours before reshelved.
Please note: These appointments are for browsing the materials in the children's room only. These appointments can not be used for meetings of tutors, families, or other social meetings. Thank you for helping to keep your friends and neighbors safe!
Important: When you arrive for your appointment, please enter at the sliding glass doors (near horseshoe driveway). If you are unable to access this door, please email [email protected] for accommodation.
|| Weston Library