Family Promise Sign Up
FAMILY PROMISE MEALS NEW INFORMATION
1) Coordinate with others who sign up for your date.
2) Locations-The families will be at two locations. But you should take food to Foundation UMC between 5p and 5:30p on the date you selected.
3) Delivery-The food will then be delivered to two locations. So, you will need to divide the food into two parts and label which location it is for. Include instructions if needed. By signing up to provide food, you are not expected to deliver the food. However, if you want to deliver, please sign up to deliver on Signup Genius.
4) Numbers/Allergies/Dislikes-Closer to the date I will provide you with the number of people at each location and any food allergies or dislikes. 12 is a good estimate for headcount, but we will know more closer to the date.
5) Containers-Please use disposable containers. If you need disposable containers, let Judy know and we will have them at church for you.
6) Paper goods and drinks-You do not need to provide paper goods or drinks.
7) Notes-If you like, a card to the families would be nice to include.
8) Meal duplication-Please let Judy know your menu so we can avoid duplication.
As always, If you have questions please ask. Thanks!
The cooks will drop their items off at Foundation between 5p and 5:30p on the date you sign up to deliver. There are two deliveries to make--part goes to Grace Presbyterian (The Grace House, 2717 West Avenue Z, Temple) and part to The Family Promise Day Center (1018 East Avenue A, Temple). Cooks will be asked to divide and label the food to fit the number of people at each location. When delivering use front entrance. Just knock/ring doorbell, leave food and return to your vehicle. Wait to see that they come out and get the food.
|| Judy Morgan- (214) 675 8736