We are happy to inform you that we will be starting physical worhsip services again from 13 June 2021 onwards.
The services will be for Family Names beginning with A to F on the 13th of June, then on the 20th G to O, and on the 27th P to Z. Registrations are on a first come, first served basis. Please, please do not register later than the Thursday morning before the service. The maximum number of participants for each Worship Service is 100, and must be with Social Distancing.
Please find an available household slot below and click on the button to sign up.
A slot indicates a household (living at the same address) who will be attending together. The system allows for 5 persons per slot. Please select a free household slot when starting the process. If you are with more, please use additional slots.
If you need to make changes please do so directly in the tool or contact us @ [email protected].
Note : The system will not allow changes after the Thursday every week.
By signing up you declare that you don't have any of the following Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days and will not come to the IBC Brussels worship service if you do any experience any of:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea /vomiting
- Unexplained tiredness / exhaustion
- Aches and cramps
IBC Brussels reserves the right to refuse entry to the worship service in case of :
- non-adherence to the above requirements
- if you present with any of the symptoms at arrival
- if you do not wear a facial mask covering your mouth and nose before entering the building and during worship service
- if you do not keep to social distance guidelines of 1.5 meters (from other family bubbles) while on the IBC Brussels premises.
Please note that we are aiming to have everyone seated by 10.45 am. Thank you.