Please sign up no later than the day before.
If after you sign up you cannot attend, please remove yourself from the signup.
Church doors will close 5 minutes before Mass begins.
Face coverings over the nose & mouth (masks) are required to be worn by all over the age of 5, when on campus.
Multiple people and groups can sit in large pews please move into the center of the pews.
You can sign up your immediate family in one slot, by changing the quantity to the total who are attending. Please arrive at the same time.
You will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have a gluten intolerance, you must note your need in the online signup so that we can make preparations before Mass. The precious blood will be available in a separate chalice at the tabernacle station (B - Pink) for each person who has submitted the need. We ask you to sit in the section closest to the tabernacle (right side front or back).
- If you need special seating, you must note this in the online signup.
- Read information about attending Mass at OLGC on the website www.olgcva.org/news-post/~post/mass.
- Be prepared to possibly wait outside in order to be checked-in, even in inclement weather.
- Be patient as information and procedures may change from day to day.
- Note that anything left in the church will be discarded, we cannot have any lost & found items during this time period. Only hard surfaces can be disinfected not the carpet or fabric seats.
- Only use restrooms in emergencies.
10 am Mass Attendees: This Mass is live-streamed so if you attend you give consent to be photographed, filmed, your voice and/or likeness being used or recorded through live streaming, without compensation in any media, and you release OLGC from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
Daily Mass Attendees: There is no longer a sign up for daily Mass. The only entrance door will be the main doors at the bell tower. On Wednesdays, we do keep a list of attendees since a class of school students attends.
|| OLGC Community