The Pumphouse Theatre
Thank you so much for volunteering at our 2020 casino fundraiser which runs Tuesday January 21 and Wednesday January 22. Proceeds earned from our casino are critical for our operations and the casino is one of our key fundraising events. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 403-263-0079 ext 100
4040 Blackfoot Trail S.E.
If you don't have a car or ride to the casino - no problem - just grab a cab to the casino and we'll pay for your cab to the casino and back home again. Pay your driver, collect a receipt and send a copy to us!
Volunteer Worker and Casino Information
- On the spot training is provided to all volunteers by our hired casino advisors who are on-site and accessible to volunteers at all times during their shift.
- Please bring photo ID with you for when you check in for your shift.
- Arriving on time is very important as we cannot operate the casino without all the volunteers in place.
- Dress code for volunteers is casual.
- Food and beverages are available for all volunteers. Please wear your name badge (which you will get when you check in) and you will be able to charge your order to the ADFA account. Don't worry about tipping because a 15% gratuity is added onto our final bill. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Laptop computers are prohibited within the casino.
- Parking is available at no charge.
- The casino is an accessible facility with elevator access.
- you can't drink liquor or gamble at the casino. There will be designated smoking areas.
- General Manager: Responsible for the overall continuity of the casino. Some data entry experience is required
- Banker: In control of the cash and chip inventories. This position is mostly data entry.
- Cashier: Redeems player’s chips for cash. Little data entry required.
- Chip Runner: Delivers chips from the Banker to the game tables as required; will count chips with the gaming floor staff as required. A fair amount of data entry is required.
- Count Room: Will sort and use money counting machines to count money. Some data entry required.
Your contact during our two day casino is Kelly Malcolm, Calgary Regional Representive and Casino Chair. You can contact Kelly at work: 403-263-0079 ext 100, or by cell: 403-999-5479. In the event you are running late or if you have to cancel at the last minute please contact us as soon as possible.
We really appreciate you taking time out of your very busy schedules to help us and thanks to all your efforts you will make our 2020 casino fund raiser a successful event.
Cash Casino Place 4040 Blackfoot Trail SE Calgary AB T2G 4E6
|| Pumphouse Theatre