Westfield Food Pantry
If you are at risk of running out of food you may request ONE no-contact food drop by reviewing the available slots below and clicking on the button to sign up.
- Spaces are limited and are first come first served. New dates are added several days in advance of the drop.
- In order to ensure that we can help as many families as possible, food drops will be limited to ONE per requester/household per month. DO NOT sign up for multiple slots. Quantity = 1.
- You must be a Westfield resident with a Westfield address for delivery.
- Food boxes will be pre-packed. While you may identify dietary restrictions or specific needs (e.g. infant food), please understand that we may be unable to customize food boxes.
- A volunteer will leave the box outside your home during the specified window of time. We cannot guarantee a specific drop off time. In order to ensure we can complete our food drop please DO NOT approach our delivery volunteer. DO watch for your drop so you can retrieve your box.
|| Elizabeth Eastman