Your virtual or in-person audition/coaching session will be 30 minutes in length and consist of:
- Welcome and introductions
- Student/actor performs
- Coaches provide feedback
- Student/actor practices new techniques and receives immediate feedback
- Next steps (if another session is scheduled)
Sign up for one of the sessions shown below.
Each session is $30. Please make your payment via this Square link: Square Payment Link
Complete your audition/coaching Session form: 2020 HVCT's - Coaching for the Arts in HV
Here's a link to some suggested music and scripts:
If you are selecting your own scene/song for the audition, email your choices to Deb Biondo or Rhonda Beesley at least 1 week before your virtual audition.
By participating in this process, you also agree to take ownership of:
- Checking email to receive confirmations, updates or respond to questions about their audition session.
- Ensuring access to the audio/visual technology required to join a Zoom or Google meeting and being able to start your audition on time.
- Prepare in advance to maximize your coaching session. This includes performing vocal warm ups if you will be singing.
If you have any questions about the virtual audition and coaching process, or would like to set up a duet or group scene, please contact Rhonda Beesley at [email protected] or 248.515.9977 Deb Biondo at [email protected] or 248.766.6649
|| Rhonda Beesley