We will share our budding works with one another once a month on a Tuesday evening at the Library. You can bring a prior work or create new ones for the meet. Prompts are provided below.
1. Write about a character discovering a surprising strength in either themselves or another.
2. Write a story that centers around an Instagram post.
3. Write about a character who’s pathologically camera shy.
4. Write about a trip to see a natural sight that’s usually only ever seen in photos.
5. Write about a character who loves cloud gazing.
*credit for prompts goes to the reedsy blog
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
7:00pm - 9:00pm EDT
|| Lambertville Free Public Library