2021 TCMB Events Chaperone Volunteers
To accompany and supervise students while attending and/or participating in Troy High School band events.
Bus Event Chaperone Duties:
- Ride bus with students to and from event.
- Ensure student "Bus Captains" take roll call.
- Check for items left in the bus.
- Assist students with special needs.
- Carry medical bags.
Stay Behind Chaperone Duties:
- After an event, chaperones stay at THS or at event location until all students have been picked up.
- Doesn't have to be a chaperone/parent that attended the event.
- Could be a chaperone/parent that attended the event.
Non Bus Event Chaperone Duties:
- Ensure band stays inside host facility during event
- Help serve food and clean up
THBB Chaperone Job Responsibilities - details
|| Chaperone Coordinator