Updated Visitor Policy!
We have updated the visitor policy, please be sure to read the visitor policy before visiting residents. See attachment below.
A Rapid (POC) COVID-19 test is now requested for MOST visitors.
A rapid test WILL be requested in the following scenarios:
· Visitors entering resident apartments on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors.
· Visitors going to the 6th, 7th and 8th floor
A rapid test will NOT be requested in the following scenarios
Visits taking place in the library and sanctuary.
- You have had a COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours. Must show proof.
- Visitors that are meeting with residents outside or in the lobby pod
- Family members, essential caregivers and vendors that are here regularly and tested weekly or bi weekly at Selfhelp. A list will be at the front desk.
Apartment visits are now available!
This is only for IL/AL and vaccinated guests and residents. To schedule, see the other tab at the top of this page “Apartment Visits”.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
The 24-hour prescreening questionnaire by email is no longer required. A screening will take place at the front desk when you arrive.
Please limit signups for two visits per week to ensure that everyone will be able to see their loved ones.
|| Selfhelp Home