SFO Medical Clinic
The Pfizer BioNTech (COMIRNATY) COVID-19 vaccine is available to those:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have no current symptoms or current diagnosis of COVID-19
Booster Vaccine - 1st Dose
- You may receive the Pfizer Booster vaccine if it has been at least:
- 5 months since your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine
- 2 months since your 1st J&J vaccine
Booster Vaccine - 2nd Dose
- You may receive the 2nd Pfizer Booster vaccine if:
- You are 50 years or older, NOT moderately or severly immunocompromised, and it has been at least 4 months since your first booster dose
- You are 18 years or older, NOT moderately or severly immunocompromised, completed the Janssen (J&J) primary and booster dose, and it has been at least 4 months since your first Janssen booster dose.
Bring your previous COVID-19 vaccination record for booster doses.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Print the attached consent form and bring it with you to your appointment. The EUA Fact Sheet is attached for you to review.
||SFO Medical Clinic