SFO Medical Clinic
Per the CDC's recommendation, the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines are preferred in most situations over the Janssen (J&J) vaccine for primary and booster vaccinations due to the risk of serious adverse events (See attached EUA Fact Sheet or visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html).
The Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine is available to those:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have no current symptoms or current diagnosis of COVID-19
- May of had a severe reaction after an mRNA vaccine dose and upon approval from their PCP
- Would otherwise remain unvaccinated
- Who want to get the Janssen (J&J) vaccine despite safety concerns
- Must bring previous COVID-19 vaccination record
- Pfizer, Moderna or J&J only
- No other vaccines from a different manufacturer accepted
- You may receive the J&J Booster vaccine if it has been at least:
- 5 months since your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine
- 2 months since your 1st J&J vaccine
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Print the attached consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
||SFO Medical Clinic