USAFA Texas Night
Texas Night 2020 is Thursday, March 19!!! Thank you for volunteering to venture up to USAFA to help bring the Lone Star State to our cadets!!! Please read the following before completing a shift sign up.
- All Texas family members must sign up for a volunteer shift. Children 14 and over may sign up for a specific shift. Children under the age of 14 need to volunteer with their parents (put child's name in the comments section).
- Every Texas Night volunteer must have a wristband. Volunteers will sign in to receive their wristbands starting at 8:30am on Thursday, March 19.
- Please sign up for at least one Texas Night evening shift - either a 4:45pm or a 6:15pm. This is in addition to Wednesday/Thursday/Friday day shifts.
- Volunteers who have not signed up for a Texas night evening shift (either 4:45 or 6:15) WILL be assigned to fill open shifts. EVERYONE VOLUNTEERS.
- Don't forget! ALL volunteers are needed at set up on Thursday morning, 9:00am in the main ballroom at Arnold Hall. Volunteer sign in will begin at 8:30. Lunch will be served to all volunteers. Those that cannot be at setup at 9:00 need to sign up for the 2:00-4:00 Food Prep Shift.
- ALL volunteers are to meet back at 4:00pm (prior to the start of Texas Night) at the Big Texas Flag.
- ALL volunteers are needed to stay after Texas Night for Arnold Hall cleanup from 7:45pm until 9:30pm (approximately).
- Volunteers are also needed Friday morning (8:00am until 10:00am) to help with Pit cleanup.
ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE ENTRY AUTHORIZATION LIST (EAL) TO GAIN ACCESS TO USAFA. THE EAL FORM WILL BE EMAILED SEPARATELY.