Jewish Educational Alliance
We are excited to bring back classes, but we will be implementing additional guidelines to ensure the safety of both our staff and participants. Please follow the instructions of the group fitness instructors during class as we prioritize your safety. It is at the discretion of the Health & Wellness Director to change these guidelines as needed so please bare with us as we find our new normal for group fitness. We look forward to seeing you all back in class!
- This is available to active JEA Members only (Silver Sneakers are allowed in classes Monday-Friday 10am-4pm).
- Please arrive to class on time. If you miss the warm-up of the class, you will not be allowed to enter that class.
- Bring your own water to drink, we do provide sweat towels (please ask the fitness desk for one) and all equipment needd for the class.
- Masks are required for arrival and departure but not required during class for those who are vaccinated once class starts.
- If you or someone in your household has a fever or other Covid-like symptoms, please stay home.
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your reservation via email, phone call, or directly through sign-up genius with as much advaced notice as possible. Now that classes are hitting capacity, this will allow others to take your spot. We will send you a reminder the first 3 instances that you forget to cancel your reservation. If it continues to happen, you will be limited on the number of sign-ups you can make for fitness classes. In this case, the Health & Wellness Director will follow-up with you directly.
Please review the available class slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Jessica Whitacre