Jewish Educational Alliance
We are excited to bring back classes, but we will be implementing additional guidelines to ensure the safety of both our staff and participants. Please follow the instructions of the group fitness instructors during class as we prioritize your safety. It is at the discretion of the Health & Wellness Director to change these guidelines as needed so please bear with us as we find our new normal for group fitness. We look forward to seeing you all back in class!
- This is available to active JEA Members only (Silver Sneakers are allowed in classes Monday-Friday 10am-4pm).
- Each participant will be set up at least 6 ft from others.
- Bring your own water to drink, a sweat towel, and any small weights or straps that might assist you in class.
- Per our local order, masks are required for arrival and departure but not required during exercise for the outdoor classes. Masks will be required at all times during indoor classes.
- You will be asked to maintain distancing.
- If you or someone in your household has a fever or other Covid-like symptoms, please stay home.
Please review the available class slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Jessica Whitacre