Jacksonville Jewish Center
We are happy to begin welcoming back our members into the sanctuary on Shabbat mornings. We will be reopening the sanctuary slowly and to a limited number of people each week.
We ask that you follow these rules when signing up and attending:
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive at the Center. Please do not come if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are not feeling well.
- When you attend services, you must wear a mask the entire time that you are in the building.
- Seats are set in the sanctuary with a physical distance between them. Please only sit in seats with the gold fabric on them or in the back row of moveable chairs.
- We ask that you sit only with your family, please do not sit next to people you do not regularly have contact with.
- If you have a Shabbat siddur, please bring it. There will be siddurim and humashim available that will be sanitized after each service. Also, please bring your own tallit.
- The service will be live-streamed with the camera focused on the bimah. If you do not want to be on the stream, please do not take an honor when asked.
When you sign up, please include the name of all attendees, including children in the comments field.
If there is a Shabbat that has all of its sign-ups filled and you have a yahrzeit that day, please reach out to the office to request attendance. If you are having any issues with this form, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!
|| Jacksonville Jewish Center