Thank you for your interest in volunteering !
Please read the Important Volunteer Information, scroll to the bottom of the page to make your selection and then press "Submit and Sign Up"
Saturday August 15, 2020
Location: Gaylord Specialty Healthcare
50 Gaylord Farm Rd, Wallingford, CT
IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE: Volunteers must be able to get themselves to obstacles and/or assignments from the parking area. We will not be able to provide transportation to the obstacles this year. More details including maps of the course will be provided prior to the event.
Important Volunteer Information:
- All volunteers must sign a waiver. Waivers will be provided and collected at the event.
- All volunteers must be a minimum age of 15. No one under 15 is allowed at the event.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign the consent form.
- Each volunteer 15 and older MUST register individually. Please leave the quantity field set to '1'.
- Please identify your age-range in the appropriate section. This information helps the scheduler to assure appropriate placement.
- Childcare is NOT available.
- Special requests may be submitted in writing in the appropriate section of the sign-up form.
- If you would like to be assigned with another volunteer please include their name in the special requests section.
- Volunteers are asked to include a cell phone number to aid in communication during the day of the event
For questions or further information please contact Kim Childs ([email protected]) 203-284-2883 or Linda Krampitz ([email protected]) 203-284-2874
Volunteer assignments will be provided in advance of the event.
All information submitted is secure and will only be used for this event. We will not use this information for any solicitation. This information will not be shared with anyone internal or external to Gaylord who is not affiliated with the Gauntlet.