Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville
Learn more about Habitat for Humanity homes in Davidson, Wilson, Dickson, Cheatham, and Robertson Counties, the Homeowner Academy program, eligibility requirements, how to prepare for a successful application, and how to apply. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss them with a Habitat team member. See available meetings below to sign up.
- Meetings are presented online on Zoom.com. After sign up, we will email you instructions about how to access the meeting with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Meetings will NOT be held at our office, do not come to our office to attend.
- You will not be allowed to attend if you access the meeting more than 10 minutes late.
- The meeting will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes. You must attend the full meeting to receive credit for attendance which is needed should you decide to apply or have applied recently.
- You will receive an email reminder 3 days before your scheduled meeting date.
||Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville