Weld Food Bank - Unique Volunteering
People coming to volunteer at the Food Bank are exempt from the "Stay at Home/Shelter in Place" Order.
Given the current situation with COVID-19, Weld Food Bank is asking for volunteers to help us meet the increased need in our community by helping us pack food for our neighbors. Choose a shift below and sign up!
Volunteering will be done with volunteers' safety foremost in mind. See the steps we are taking here: https://weldfoodbank.org/covid19response/
Individuals cannot volunteer if they have:
- Been out of country or to a "hot spot" state in the past two weeks
- Been in contact with someone who may have potentially been infected
- Chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease
- Shown any symptoms, such as a fever or a cough
Information for people volunteering:
- The minimum volunteer age is 8 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers must be 18+ to volunteer at the Food Bank on their own.
- Cellphone use is not permitted on the warehouse floor.
- Volunteers must also wear closed-toed and closed-backed shoes.
- If you need to contact a staff member with questions or cancellations, please send an email to [email protected]
Additional shifts will be added as new needs arise!