- All are welcome. Any age. Any time.
- Donate 1 item or 1 bag - any amount is helpful! (see suggestions below)
- Just stop by! Or, sign-up below.
- 3 John St., St. Stephen's Church parking lot
How do I sign up? See the sign-up below. Donations may be dropped off- 24/7. For example, if you sign-up for a Monday, you may drop off donations Monday or Tuesday.
Can anyone sign up to help? Yes! Families, organizations, businesses, and individuals are welcome. If you or your group would like more information about volunteering, please email [email protected]
What will I need to do?
1. On your day, bring your non-perishable donations. Please remember: No opened, damaged, or expired items; no items requiring refrigeration; no glass; no razors; no aerosols or alcohol-based items; no medications.
2. Add in your donations to the pantry.
3. Communicate any concerns or feedback at (call/text) 774-246-6344 or [email protected]
Do you have any resources to help me? Yes!
Are there other ways of helping to support The Little Free Pantry?
- If you wish to be more involved, please inquire about becoming an LFP Steward at [email protected]
- Consider checking out our LFP Amazon Wish List.
- Monetary contributions are always welcomed. Checks may be made out to "In Your Shoes"with "For The Little Free Pantry" in the note section and mailed to In Your Shoes, PO Box 19, Westborough, MA 01581.
The Little Free Pantry is not affiliated with the Westborough Food Pantry.
|| LFP Westborough