St Mark's Parishioners
St Mark's Catholic Church is back and we need you!
You must be over 18 years old. Please bring a mask with you when you volunteer.
People who are in the "high-risk" categories are not able to volunteer, please see the list below.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines:
Based on what we know now, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are:
- People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised
- Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- People with diabetes
- People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- People with liver disease