Members - Shop Signups
Please make sure you have printed, filled out, and bring with you to your first visit, the protocols and waiver form, as well as other necessary documents/supplies. If you have already filled out and submitted one since December 2021, you do not need to fill another out.
In addition, to use the Shop, you must be a member of one Society or the other. You are more than welcome to join both. To join Sequioa Gem & Mineral Society (SGMS) or Peninsula Gem and Geology Society (PGGS), please click on these links, print and fill out the form(s), and bring it and the above waiver form with you to your visit:
Sequioa Gem & Mineral Society (SGMS)
Peninsula Gem and Geology Society (PGGS)
Some things to keep in mind:
- There is a $10 class fee due at the start of each class. There is no Member discount.
- If there are no signups an hour prior to the class starting, the instructor for that day will consider that class canceled.
- If you sign up for a class and show up late, you may find the door locked, if no prior notice is given (either directly to that days' instructor, on the signup page, or via the email below).
- If you dont show up for a class you signed up for, multiple times (without canceling prior to the class beginning), not only are you wasting an instructors time and money, but your ability to use the shop may be revoked.
- Regardless of the County or City lifting restrictions, we are continuing to REQUIRE masks while indoors at all times. Proof of vaccination is also required for all participants.
- As COVID cases change around us, we may need to cancel classes to ensure the safety of all. If the need to cancel multiple classes arrises, an email will be sent out to all parties.
If you have any issues, concerns, or questions, please talk to an Instructor or email [email protected] and we will do whatever we can to help you out.
|| Peninsula Sequoia Lapidary Shop