Good Hope Farm
Join us for our monthly volunteer workdays! Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age, and volunteers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.A waiver is required all participants.
Social distancing is required; masks are recommended while entering/exiting the farm and during participant check in, but may be removed when at least 6 feet away from staff and other participants. Hands must be washed or sanitized before handling farm supplies. Program participants must answer “no” to each of the following questions in order to participate in program activities:
1. Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours?
- Fever (100.0 degrees F) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
3. Have you traveled internationally in the past two weeks?
4. Have you been advised by a medical professional or official to self-quarantine for 14 days?
5. Have you been in close proximity to anyone with a confirmed or presumed positive case of Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
In order to keep participants and staff safe, participants must be honest and transparent about their health. Following a workday, participants/parents are required to report exposure, diagnosis or symptoms of COVID-19 immediately to farm staff.
Good Hope Farm
1580 Morrisville Carpenter Rd, Cary, NC 27519
|| Good Hope Farm