Elks Lodge 1108
You must create a SignUpGenius account to reserve a slot for LAP SWIM. Create your account before you reserve a slot.
Read the instructions regarding how to reserve and delete a slot with your account.
To use the pool from April 1 through October 31, you must have an annual swim pass (for a member, member/partner, or family), a daily swim pass ($15), or a set of ten passes ($100).
Please purchase a pass (under Membership Dues & Fees).
Read the POOL RULES
There is no staff to close down the pool each day. If you are the last to use the pool, please put on the pool covers (instructions are on the table in the cabana) and close and lock the bathroom and cabana doors. Thank you!
Swim Hours from April 1
Lap Swim only (4 lanes) before 12:00 p.m. every day.
- 1 swimmer per lane (or 2 family members in same lane).
- You can sign up for a MAX of 1 hour per day during Lap Swim.
Open Swim from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day. Sign up for Open Swim is no longer required.
- Float, splash, exercise, or swim laps.
- There is 1 dedicated Lap lane available during Open Swim hours, but patrons can use Open Swim lanes for lap swim if there are limited or no Open Swimmers.
- You can sign up for a MAX of 1 hour per day for the Lap lane.
To cancel from computer:
- Log into your account from the Pool Reservations page.
- Click on the day you reserved and locate your reservation.
- Click on the X to delete.
To cancel from a device:
- View your "Reminder for Pool Reservations" email.
- Click on the purple "View Sign Up" box.
- Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
You can also bookmark the Pool Reservations page on SignUpGenius for easy access. Thank you!
Members are allowed 2 guests per visit. Guests must sign in and pay the $15 daily fee. If you are interested in buying 10 passes for $100, please call the office. Otherwise, please purchase a pass (under Membership Dues & Fees).
Read the POOL RULES
|| San Rafael Elks Pool #1108