The Charger Rock is a fun way to spread any kind of positive message. Rent the rock to help celebrate a student's birthday, thank a teacher or staff member, wish good luck on competitions and tournaments, recognize milestones, etc.
Please make sure you read through all of our Rock guidelines prior to making a reservation. No exceptions will be made to these guidelines. By making a reservation, you agree that you have read and understand the guidelines listed on our website.
You may start painting the rock at 4:00pm on the day before your reserved date(s). For example, if you reserved the rock for a Tuesday, you may start painting at 4:00pm on Monday evening. The school gates will be locked at 9 PM daily. Therefore, you will need to paint the rock between 4 PM to 9 PM the day prior to your reservation. Rocks reserved for Monday should be painted the prior Friday between 4 PM to 9 PM. Due to school holidays, etc., some dates require you to paint earlier (see below).
- 09/06/22 - Please paint on 9/2 due to Monday holiday.
- 11/14/22 - Please paint on 11/10 due to Friday holiday.
- 11/28/22 - Please paint on 11/22 due to Thanksgiving holiday.
- 01/17/23 - Please paint on 1/13 due to Monday holiday.
- 02/21/23 - Please paint on 2/17 due to Monday holiday.
- 03/20/23 - Please paint on 3/10 due to Spring Break.
- 04/11/23 - Please paint on 4/6 due to Fri/Mon holiday.
Payment is due at the time of reservation. Cost is $20/per day.
- NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS. The PTO does not give refunds on the rock under any circumstances (weather, school closures, pandemic, schedule conflict, etc.). The Charger Rock is a fundraiser for our school, and these funds are included in our budget for the school year.
All proceeds go directly into our PTO fund account. These funds support teacher resources, student learning, and community events.
Questions about the Charger Rock? Email [email protected]