Temple Israel members are hosting fun get-togethers in their homes in support of Temple Israel and we welcome your participation.
Here's how you can join in:
- Select the meal you want to attend; be sure to sign-up each guest you will be bringing so you don't shock the hosts. Sign up for as many events as you want to attend. (Host addresses shared only with those who sign-up.)
- Make your reservation and [optionally your] payment here online. If you want to pay by check, and avoid the transaction fee, send in your donation at the time you make your reservation, payable to Temple Israel to 3183 Mecartney Road, Alameda, CA 94502. Please write "Nosh reservation" in the memo line so your reservation is correctly recorded and let us know which dinner(s) you are signing up for. Do not make it payable to your host. List in the Comment Box if you are mailing your donation.
- 100% of the proceeds go directly to Temple Israel.
- Visit list again as more sign-ups are being confirmed. This list is just the start.
- Non-members can definitely attend! Bring friends.
If you'd like to host a meal, contact Kimberlee MacVicar ([email protected]) or Jen Forshaw ([email protected]). Events can be scheduled throughout the year with a theme and head count that fits you and your home.
|| Temple Israel of Alameda