Thank you for your help with donut duty! We are looking for families willing to volunteer (ideally once every 6-8 weeks) to help with set up and clean up. The time commitment for set up requires 15 minutes before mass, and clean-up is done by 11/11:15am. The information for what is needed to be done is posted in the kitchen. You do not have to pick up the donuts - just show up for set up and clean up. See below for information on location, timeline and contact information.
- All set up and clean up is done in the Parish Center
- All supplies are located in the Parish Center kitchen (trays/tongs) and/or library cabinets (paper products, sugar, etc.)
- No rain – set up tables in the back courtyard
- Rain – set up tables in the front courtyard (with overhang of building for cover)
- 8:30am: Dede picks up donuts and brings to Parish Center
- 9:00am: Rosie or Kathy plug in coffee (Father Paul sets up)
- 9:15am: Volunteer family coordinates set up of tables
- 10:15/20am: After communion, volunteer family wheels out donuts – ideally 2-3 children can help serve kids donuts
- 10:45/11:00am: Volunteer family leads clean up and set up for next week after crowd disperses; clean up takes 20-30 minutes
Reach out to Parishioners Rosie McCormick ([email protected]), Cathy Grimm ([email protected]) or Stephanie McGrory ([email protected]; 650.400.3949).
|| Stephanie McGrory