Hindu Center of Virginia
The temple will open with restricted access and provide devotees the ability to have darshan at the scheduled times only through out the week. In order to minimize person to person contact, no theertam, shadari, and prasadam will be offered. Please follow the guidelines for the safety of priests, volunteers and the other devotees.
Steps to follow for devotees:
- When inside the temple, only small groups ( 10 to 15 ) at a time will be permitted to have darshan and pray. Devotees and volunteers will follow social distancing (6feet) on HCV premises.
- All devotees & volunteers will need to wear face masks. Temple will provide masks for a nominal donation as need
- Respect volunteers and wait patiently till you are checked in properly.
- Darshan is allowed only according to your scheduled time.
- please show your confirmation email to the volunteer.
- Shoes should be left outside the main temple.
- Devotees will enter through side glass doors
- Darshan will only be permitted for 15 minutes. No theertam, shadari, or prasad.
- HCV will make hand sanitizer available at the entrance to glass doors. Use before entering and when leaving the temple.
- No food or Prasadam will be permitted in the temple
- Devotees must only sit or pray in areas that have been covered in order to ensure they are not touching the inside of the temple.
- Devotees will exit through glass doors next to temple office.
|| HinducenterofVirginia HCV