Geneseo Park District
The Geneseo Park District has opened the Activity Room at The Center for those who need a quiet place and internet access.
The Activity Room will be available to MEMBERS ONLY
August 28 - September 4, 2020 by reservation
Monday – Friday
8:30 – 11:00 am and 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Limit to 20 tables per session
1 person/table, unless from the same household (max. of 2 family members/table)
FREE for Members
The community is welcome to use the picnic tables located outside the Community Center for access to FREE WiFi without reservations.
COVID SAFETY RULES
For the health & safety of all our patrons and employees face coverings must be worn at all times during Study Center except when eating or drinking.
- Participants are required to perform a health self-assessment daily before entering the facility and are not allowed to enter if they are exhibiting any unexplained COVID-19 symptoms.
- Limit to 20 tables per session. By reservation only.  .
- 1 person / table, unless participants are from same household (max. of 2 family members/table).
- Food and Drink are allowed in the Activity Room. No food or drinks on gaming tables. All trash must be properly disposed of and all personal items must be removed when you leave the room.
- Drinking fountains will not be available. One bottle filler in the main hallway will be available.
- FREE WiFi is provided. Select Geneseo Park District Public.
- Headphones are required for listening to audio.
- Talking and noise levels are expected to remain minimal so others can do their work.
- Games tables are unavailable.
- Hand Sanitizer available within the Activity Room.
- All participants must check in at front desk upon arrival. All participants must exit through main entrance. Side doorways are for emergency exit only and must remain closed.
- All surfaces will be cleaned between sessions.
- Copies can be provided at the Front Desk at $0.10 per page (black and white only).
- This is unsupervised study time. Park District Staff will not provide assistance with homework.
- Children 10 years or older are permitted to be in the Activity Room without supervision. Children under 10 years of age must be under the direct supervision of a parent/guardian/ caregiver at least 14 years old.