The Geneseo Park District is excited to offer Winter Roller-Skating.
When registering please select the TOTAL (skaters & spectators) attendees under QUANTITY (limit 5)
Name, Address, Age, Gender and Telephone number are required for all patrons (skaters & spectactors) utilizing Park District Facilities. The Park District is required to provide this information to the Henry Country Health Department in the case of suspected COVID-19 exposure.
LOCATION: Geneseo Community Center Gymnasium
ADMISSION: $5 Members / $10 Non-Members
SKATE RENTAL: $5.00 Limited skates & sizes available
- Maximum 40 total people per time.
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Reservations can be made through SignUpGenius or call (309) 944-5695. If you would like to attend both sessions you must register for each session. Admission will be charged for each session.
- Children under 10 years of age must be with a guardian 14 years or older.
- Restrooms are available.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Please sanitize hands before entering the Gymnasium. Hand sanitizer will be available at The Center.
- Complete a self-assessment each day before your enter. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- Skates will be sanitized between use.
- Concessions will be available.
- Please be courteous, space is limited. If you are unable to attend, please update SignUpGenius or call 944-5695.
Must meet a minimum of 20 paid participants for the event to be held.
Cancellations will be made Fridays at Noon.
All reserved participants will be charged admission.
7:00pm - 9:00pm CDT
Geneseo Park District
541 E. North Street, Geneseo, IL 61254
|| Geneseo Park District