Phase 2 - Active Duty, Retired, Spouses, Dependents and DoD Card Holders
The Alpha Warrior rig will open Friday-Sunday at select times by appointment only.
- Customers will undergo 100% ID check upon entering the facility.
- Customers will enter and exit through a single point of entry (front doors).
- Customers will undergo temperature check prior to entering facility, providing no physical activity has taken place.
- Customers will wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility, or when unable to maintain 6-ft physical distancing.
- Customers will reserve one slot for themselves via Signup Genius (no guest).
- Customers are authorized to migrate between rooms, providing social distancing and occupancy levels (posted within rooms) are maintained. NOTE: Staff will monitor room occupancy and regulate numbers to ensure occupancy does not exceed level recommended by public health.
- Customers will clean equipment prior to and after use with approved cleaning agents provided by fitness staff.
- No water fountain usage with the exception of water bottle sensor.
- Customers will enter gym wearing proper workout clothing, and will not be permitted to utilize locker room to change.
The "Selectorized" room = Selectorize Weight Equipment
Closed/unavailable: 24/7 access, locker rooms, showers, intramural sports, group exercise, equipment checkout, personal training, basketball/racquet ball courts.