St. John's Episcopal Church
Are you in the right spot? Look above for tabs or a drop down menu to make sure the correct date has been selected. If using a drop down menu, be sure to choose the date and then click GO.
*8:45a will be indoors, live-streamed, and a shorter service than usual. Sign up by midnight on Wednesday, 4/21. After submitting a request, an automated email will be generated to let you know the request has been received. Please sign up by household instead of signing up individually. Continue to CHECK YOUR EMAIL for seating confirmation, which will be sent to you no later than end of day Friday. If you do not receive an email confirmation, contact [email protected] Remember to be seated for service at least 10 minutes before worship starts.
*11:00a Youth Sunday in the Park(ing Lot) - no need to sign up. Come enjoy our very first Youth Sunday in the Parking Lot! We will worship outside to celebrate our youth, the beautiful spring weather, and being together in community. This will be a Bring Your Own PICNIC and Bring Your Own CHAIR event, with water provided for everyone. Please arrive 15 minutes early to set up your chairs. If youth or your family would like to sign up to participate in the service, contact [email protected]. If you would like to help with hospitality or music, contact [email protected]. For all other questions please email Emma. We will have a few chairs for those unable to bring their own. Contact [email protected] to reserve one so we can be sure we have enough for those who are unable to bring a chair.
IMPORTANT: All attendees are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth. Face shields alone do not meet this requirement.
Prescreening Questions: If you or anyone from your household answers "Yes" to any of these questions after signing up for a seat and before arriving to attend worship, please cancel your household's seating reservation by contacting [email protected].
1. Have you, or anyone in your household, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Do you or anyone in your household have any COVID-19 test results pending?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household, experienced any of the following signs/symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches, or headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, congestion, or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fever of 100° F or more
4. Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close contact with anyone who has been positively diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
IMPORTANT: Be sure to place a check in the sign up box and then click the Submit and Sign Up button.
8:45am - 9:45am CDT
St John's Episcopal Church
312 S Guenther Ave, New Braunfels, TX 78130
|| St. John's Office