We are excited to provide a nursery for ages birth through 4 so our smallest church family members have a fun and safe space to gather during Sunday morning worship services. Please review the following information to familiarize yourself with new procedures and plans:
- Based on physical distancing requirements, the nursery is able to accommodate reservations for 6 children per service.
- Temperature checks and online Health Screeners must be completed by a parent or guardian before proceeding to the nursery. The screener is available at stjohnsnb.com/HealthScreener and accessible via QR code at the Children’s Welcome Center (first floor of Education building, at the bottom of staircase).
- The nursery is currently only available during the 8:45am and 11:00am services. The nursery is closed between services for cleaning.
- Children of appropriate age will participate in Children’s Chapel during the 11:00am service.
- Masks are encouraged for children ages three and older.
- All staff will wear masks, and thorough cleaning and safety protocols are in place.
- Sign up for nursery attendance closes at noon on the Friday preceding the Sunday you plan to attend.
- If you need to cancel your nursery reservation, please text Ms. Cheryl as soon as possible at 210.663.8074.
- If the nursery is already full and you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please text Ms. Cheryl at 210.663.8074.
For more information about our plan to keep the nursery safe for all who enter, please email Cheryl Smith, Director of Children and Family Ministries, at [email protected]