NOVEMBER HOLIDAY CHANGE
Please take note, the Charles Brooks Community Swim Center will be OPEN on November 26 (THANKSGIVING MORNING - ONLY) 9:00 am-12:00 pm.
New procedures for Lap Swim
We have made a few changes to our Lap Swim schedule and to our check-in procedures.
- Please pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. No un-registered swimmers will be permitted inside the pool area.
- When pre-registering, you can book up to 3 days in advance.
- For times designated as Woodland Resident only, participants must bring identification showing a physical address to Woodland. Those without ID showing Woodland residency will not be permitted to enter the pool, as the time slot is for residents of Woodland.
- Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
- Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
- One person is permitted to swim per lane.
- Lap swim times are for adults only.
- Please bring your own equipment with you.
- Bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom.
- No indoor showers or locker rooms will be available for use.
- Lanes will be held for registered swimmers until 15 minutes after the start time of a session. At 16 minutes into a session and a swimmer has not arrived, they have lost their pre-registered lane and the lane may be given away to an unregistered swimmer until the next session begins in 44 minutes (or the pool closes).
|| Woodland Community Services