Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
The University has determined that at this time Campus Recreation can welcome back currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff who are participating in the surveillance testing program on campus and have access to daily health screenings through the COVID Pass.
- If you are currently experiencing symptoms of illness, do not come into the facililty.
- Conduct a daily temperature and symptom check and self-report the results to the COVID Pass.
- Reservations for workouts can be made up to three days in advance.
- Workouts are scheduled for 60 minutes. Please come prepared to begin your workout immediately.
- One sign up per day, per patron.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled time, please cancel your reservation.
- Proper wearing of masks/face coverings are required of patrons at all times.
- Bring your own mask/face covering, sweat towel, yoga mat, and waterbottle.
- We encourage patrons to come prepared to begin their workout as locker room use is limited and showers are unavailable at this time.
Please remember to show up no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Physical distancing protocols must be observed at all times.
Reservation No Show Policy
We ask that patrons please cancel reservations that you are unable to attend. You can cancel your reservation via one of the following methods:
- Through the SignUp Genius Reservation System (click "Edit My Sign Up" in your confirmation email and delete your reservation);
- Call our main office at 307-766-5586;
- Send an email to [email protected] with the appropriate information.
We will enforce the following policy for patrons who schedule a workout time, but do not show up:
- First, Second & Third no show: Notification warning via email.
- Fourth no show: Your access will be suspended for 3 days from date of last no-show.
- Fifth no show: Your access will be suspended for 5 days from date of last no-show and you will be required to meet with the Assistant Director of Operations before possible reinstatement.
Accidents and injuries can and do occur during sport, recreation, and exercise activities. Additionally, participating in sports and recreational activities increases the likelihood of contracting COVID 19 as well as other contagions. Notice is hereby given that the University of Wyoming is not responsible for accidents, injuries, and/or illnesses that may be incurred while on and/or during the use of university property; nor is the university responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of any accident, injury and/or illness that may occur on university property. Additionally, the University of Wyoming is not responsible for any items lost/stolen in conjunction with the use of university facilities. Participants understand and agree that their use of university facilities and/or services is at their own risk.