The University has determined that at this time Campus Recreation can welcome currently enrolled students, currently employed faculty and staff, and Board Retired members who are participating in the surveillance testing program on campus and have access to daily health screenings through the COVID Pass.
- For detailed information on our current policies and what to expect when you use Half Acre, please visit our Current Operations website.
- If you are currently experiencing symptoms of illness, do not come into the facililty.
- Conduct a daily temperature and symptom check and self-report the results to the COVID Pass.
- Reservations for swimming can be made up to three days in advance.
- Sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes.
- One patron per lane (5 total) and 1 patron in the shallow end per time slot.
- One sign up per day, per patron.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled time, please call 307-766-5586 to cancel your reservation.
- THE HOT TUB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Towel service is not available. Patrons must bring their own towels.
- Face coverings are required in all areas of facility, remove mask while swimming.
- Please come prepared to swim. Locker rooms are open if patrons need to change, however showers are closed.
- Rinsing off before entering the pool will not be required at this time. Showers will not be available for use after swimming.
- Equipment such as paddles, floaty belts, pull buoys and kick boards are available in the equipment bin for use and will be cleaned between each use.
Please remember to show up no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Physical distancing protocols must be observed at all times.
We ask that patrons please cancel reservations that you are unable to attend. You can cancel your reservation via one of the following methods:
- Through the SignUp Genius Reservation System (click "Edit My Sign Up" in your confirmation email and delete your reservation);
- Call our main office at 307-766-5586;
- Send an email to [email protected] with the appropriate information.
Accidents and injuries can and do occur during sport, recreation, and exercise activities. Additionally, participating in sports and recreational activities increases the likelihood of contracting COVID 19 as well as other contagions. Notice is hereby given that the University of Wyoming is not responsible for accidents, injuries, and/or illnesses that may be incurred while on and/or during the use of university property; nor is the university responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of any accident, injury and/or illness that may occur on university property. Additionally, the University of Wyoming is not responsible for any items lost/stolen in conjunction with the use of university facilities. Participants understand and agree that their use of university facilities and/or services is at their own risk.