Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
The University has determined that at this time Campus Recreation can welcome currently enrolled students, currently employed faculty and staff, and Board Retired members who are participating in the surveillance testing program on campus and have access to daily health screenings through the COVID Pass.
- If you are currently experiencing symptoms of illness, do not come into the facililty.
- Conduct a daily temperature and symptom check and self-report the results to the COVID Pass.
- In accordance with UW policy, all patrons will wear a mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth while on university-owned property.
- Reservations for bouldering can be made up to three days in advance.
- Sessions are scheduled for 75 minutes.
- One sign up per day, per patron.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled time, please call 307-766-5586 to cancel your reservation.
Climbing Wall COVID-19 Policies
- At this time, the facility is open to bouldering. There is no rope climbing available.
- Upon arrival, please inform the swipe station staff member that you are at Half Acre to climb.
- Please use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands before and after using the climbing wall.
- 6ft social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- Cubbies in the lobby area will be of limited use. If you need additional space or there is no space remaining, please use a locker elsewhere in Half Acre.
- Please do not bring powdered chalk. You are required to use our liquid chalk from one of our 4 touch-less dispensers located in the climbing facility or your own liquid chalk. There is additional liquid chalk available for purchase in the Half Acre vending machines.
Accidents and injuries can and do occur during sport, recreation, and exercise activities. Additionally, participating in sports and recreational activities increases the likelihood of contracting COVID 19 as well as other contagions. Notice is hereby given that the University of Wyoming is not responsible for accidents, injuries, and/or illnesses that may be incurred while on and/or during the use of university property; nor is the university responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of any accident, injury and/or illness that may occur on university property. Additionally, the University of Wyoming is not responsible for any items lost/stolen in conjunction with the use of university facilities. Participants understand and agree that their use of university facilities and/or services is at their own risk.