Updated Hours: Monday - Saturday 7:00 AM - 9:45 PM; Sunday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Reserve 1 time slot 24 hours from now. First come first serve.
BEFORE Signing up please read the following protocols...
- ONLY Clubhouse Members are allowed at the Lakes Pool at this time.
- Entrance/Check-in will be the Turnstile next to the Pool Area.
- Bathrooms will be open but showers are closed.
- To be fair to all Clubhouse Members, no one may stay longer than two hours in the pool area so that other Members will have the opportunity to use the pool area. Please ONLY sign up for one time slot per household. If these guidelines are not met your reservation maybe cancelled.
- The number of people in the pool area is limited to 26. You may reserve up to 6 members from your household for one time slot. When signing up please include the full number of people attending in your reservation including children.
- No pool toys or balls may be brought into the pool area.
- The new Ramada area will be closed off. No grilling or use of tables or chairs.
- Anyone arriving in the pool area will be given a thoroughly cleaned deck chair that must be placed six feet apart from other deck chairs.
- When they exit the pool, they need to return their deck chair to the "used stack" to be sanitized by Staff.
- An attendant and a life guard will monitor Homeowners in and around the pool.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
Thank you for your patience and your support with these new protocols in place!