Parish / Parroquia
Thank you for helping to make sure we can safely and effectively have liturgies at St. Joseph during the pandemic!
- Arrival should be no later than 20 minutes before Mass.
- Please wear a mask.
- Check-in at the Sacristy by signing your name and taking your temperature.
- Registration: check parishioners off the list. If someone is not on the list, write their contact information on the list.
- Greeters: after parishioners have checked-in with greeters please lead them to the pews. Everyone must practice social distancing. Families can sit together. Please use every other pew. Help direct parishioners to available seating (preferably fill the front first).
- Sanitize: after Mass please help sanitize the church pews, restrooms, all door handles
- KOC (Knights of Columbus): they will have a basket available for the offering.
- Social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation, even when it is time to come forward to receive Holy Communion
- Remove masks only to receive Holy Communion
- When Mass is over please help sanitize
|| Nancy Trinidad